Thursday, October 6, 2016

"IMYHO"

Everything that comes out of this atrocity of a human being, is absolutely the most terrifying thing coming out of this election.

Donald Trump talks nothing but garbage, bigotry, and he is completely sexist.

And this man is supposed to be the Republican nominee?

That he could be the most potential important figure on the entire world?

Is everyone smoking crack or what?

What makes people think that this guy would make a good president?

I feel that the Ringling Bros. might go out of business because there is a new national circus in town, and that’s this election that we’re having.

I’m completely blown away of how close of a race it is between this bigot jerk and Hillary Clinton.

In this quote from an realpolitics.com article, “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”, Donald Trump clearly states his racists views on Mexicans.

In my humble opinion, I feel that it’s a no brainer who should win.

We have one guy that when every time something comes out of his mouth is complete horsecrap,

And another guy, Gary Johnson, who can’t even name one foreign political leader, are the only opponents to Hillary.

I honestly feel bad for her.

I mean, at least give her a challenge to spotlight her knowledge, her background, and her fitting for this position.

It’s as if every time she debates or talks with Trump, it’s like dealing with five-year old preschooler.

Washington Post described her with Donald Trump perfectly in this quote, “To Clinton’s credit, she appeared unperturbed by Trump’s attempts to verbally bulldoze over her.”

Clinton’s calm nature makes her patient and unaffected by Trump’s interruptions and tantrums.

This is supposed to be a big event for the United States and we’re treating it as if it doesn’t mean anything to be the president.

I just can’t wait for it to be over.

However, there is this extremely uneasy feeling I get when I see how close the polls are.

Way to close for comfort, that’s for sure!

But, why did we as a country let it come so close?

Is it because this country is dumbing itself so down that we can’t tell the difference between dictatorship and leadership?

Or is it because old white men are being threatened that there is a woman who might be in office?

Any theory you can come up is probably valid, and that’s just sad.

I really think that if this man takes office, our long history of the United States was a complete waste of time.

All 238 years of triumph, freedom, and unity will be thrown right out of the window.

I wonder what our forefathers are thinking right now?

I’m pretty sure they would be really really disappointed.

I think when they founded this country was to be an exact opposite country of what Donald Trump is planning to do, and we as a country need to wake up and realize it.

Moral of my story is, just vote.

And don’t vote stupidly!





No comments:

Post a Comment