Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Query Letter

Ralph Nichols
1 Washington Sq.
San Jose, CA 95192


Good afternoon Mr. Nichols,

Wine has always been part of society since ancient times. But, it has truly blossomed from drinking out of a clay jug to Riedell glasses throughout the times.

Especially now, wine has become an entity from this past century and  it has created passions and careers for a lot of people.

I’m writing to you to let you know that I have an enticing piece that I think you would be interested to publish for your newspaper.

I have sources that include numerous Master Sommeliers (which there are fewer than 300 in the entire world), which also include Certified Sommeliers, and a vast number of people in the industry.

It’s a topic that readers are getting hooked on whether it be articles, movies, and of course the drinking aspect in restaurants and at home.

I am a Certified Sommelier that has worked in the industry for five years now and I have been surrounded by great amounts of people to fully understand how tasting, science, and hospitality factors into this amazing art of wine.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this and I hope you consider me as a feature for the next edition of your journalist establishment.

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Emily O’Mara
650.796.5630
omaraemily@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment